Our reputation is our biggest asset. Experience has taught us that the best advertisement we can ever get is a referral.
- We enjoy the loyalty of our many returning customers who use our services for their boating needs.
- We believe that the loyalty and trust of our longstanding customers lies in the personal trust they have in the years of experience and wealth of knowledge of the Marina Manager and the team.
- We know that a professional reputation is the difference between success and failure and therefore seek to employ and keep the employees who are professional, confident, competent, and caring of the environment and customers.
- Being in business since 1962 we understand that sometimes we, like everyone make mistakes. But mistakes don't make us. We will always admit to our mistakes and try to find resolution.
We pride ourselves on being professional, friendly, reliable and determined to strive to do better. Our Values can be summarised as follows:
- Customer Service.
- Quality Workmanship & Products.
- Integrity, Honesty & Transparency.
- Environmentally Responsible.
- Professional & Reliable.
- Continual Change & Improvement.
* * *
- We embrace a commitment to customer satisfaction through customer service and value.
- Our aim is always to understand your needs and wants to ensure that your experience when dealing with us is a positive one and that you keep coming back. Call us to discuss your specific requirements.
- We believe in a relationship between our customers and welcome your feedback.
We welcome prospective customers to give us a try and judge for themselves.
Quality Workmanship & Products
- Our preference will always be to use a quality product. At first instance we may not always be the cheapest, but if you compare like for like, our pricing is always competitive.
- We believe our customers understand that a quality job may not always be the “cheapest”.
- Our qualified tradesmen are meticulous and dedicated to their craft.
- We do not use subcontractors that we do not know or trust.
Integrity, Honesty & Transparency
- We pride ourselves on supplying high quality services at affordable rates. We will provide a quote where possible, an estimate where a quote is not possible, or will work on a “do and charge” basis with full transparency of records.
- If you happen to find a cheaper price for the same scope of work and materials used, do not hesitate to share it with us, as our intention is to beat it.
- As an organisation we do not tolerate any behaviour that is dishonest or “dodgy”.
- We are lucky enough to work on one of the most beautiful marine environments on the Central Coast.
- We have put in place environmental initiatives to ensure our waters and surrounding environment are considered at all times.
- Examples of our environmental credentials are:
- We host at no charge, Gosford City Council's Ship to Shore Vessel Pump Out facility.
- Our comprehensive Environmental Management Plan.
- Unique environmentally friendly boat repair facility.
Professional & Reliable
- We make a commitment to reliability and dependability to deliver within timeframes to meet our customer’s objectives. We are organized and motivated.
Continual Change & Improvement
- We are continually striving to improve our practices, policies and procedures and we welcome any constructive feedback.
- We believe there is always room for improvement and our only security is our ability to change.