Professional Boat Detailing goes much further than simply cleaning your boat, and is more important than simple aesthetic appeal. As a boat owner it's a constant battle against the elements. Sun, sea and salt water constantly attack your paint, gel coat, metal, leather, vinyl and vinyl clears in a very harsh environment.
Preventative protection will not only keep your boat glistening, it will extend its life and reduce depreciation.
Whether we are bringing a boat back to life, creating a little extra shine or continuing a regular maintenance program, we will conduct our work with the utmost professionalism and attention to detail.
This combined with the use of only the highest quality eco-friendly products results in quality detailing service to guarantee your satisfaction.
Our service can be adapted to suit any requirements and budget; you can simply choose to request an individual tailored detailing service.
Note: make a note to the effect that boats that are being done comprehensively for the first time
often require more hours to get everything up to par,
ongoing requires less hours overall if maintained regularly.
- Wash & Shine.
- A wash down with a twist. We use a non abrasive wash & wax to wash off all the salt and dirt, without stripping any of the wax coating protecting your paint or gel coat. However, we further add a separate silicone spray before drying the boat with a chamois. This results in a 'just waxed' shine. This service is a little extra than a standard wash down, however that extra goes a long way.
- Metal Restoration.
- All metal work from bow rail to cleats, our metal restoration service removes rust and tarnish from all metal types, shining and protecting against future erosion.
- Steam Cleaning.
- Deep cleaning of carpets, upholstery and drapes will protect and put more life into your surfaces.
- Shampoo Carpets / Deodorise.
- Leather & Vinyl.
- Cleaning, mildew removal and conditioning of any leather and vinyl. If they can come up like new, we'll get them there.
- Clears Restoration & Cleaning.
- Restoration, Cleaning and conditioning improves visibility and prevents cracking.
- Glass Cleaning Inside and Out.
- Bow To Stern Vacuum.
- Dusting and Cleaning.
- Clean all Lockers and Cupboards.
- Maid Service - Detailing Vessel Interior.
- Keep your interior in tip top condition by giving your vessel the once over. Dusting, polishing, vacuuming and scrubbing will ensure your state rooms, galley, heads and any area below deck is kept in pristine condition. Once a week, once a month or just when you need that little bit extra, this service will ensure everything is ship shape and ready for action.
- Engine Conditioning & Bilge Cleaning.
- It's an offence against the Protection of The Environment Act to discharge oily water from your bilge so it's well worth ensuring bilges are kept in check. All engines big and small need cleaning and its easier to diagnose engine problems when they're clean and what a great selling point to have a clean, conditioned engine.
- We provide a full and comprehensive service, firstly removing oil and bilge water, then safely dispose of it. Degrease engines, engine rooms, bilges and condition engine to protect and shine. If required, engines will be repainted and diapers will be laid under engine and in bilges to protect the environment.